We understand that continued uncertainty around the end of the Brexit transition period may have raised questions and concerns for your business. We would like to reassure you that we have been preparing for the potential implications for some time. Ensuring that your business continues to run smoothly is our No. 1 priority.
Below are some of the actions that we have already taken to protect your product supply:
- We have increased our general stock holding by 40%+ to in excess of £4million to accommodate additional demand.
- Our £12million investment programme of acquiring and refurbishing purpose built distribution centres is complete and brings our total warehousing space to 220,000 sq ft across 4 sites in the UK & Ireland. This includes the acquisition of a new larger facility in Dublin to cater for our Customers’ stock requirements.
- We have outstanding relationships with trusted European suppliers and are planning, purchasing and forecasting well above our usual requirements.
- We have reviewed our supplier base, introducing new sources of supply to improve resilience in our supply chain.
- By working together we want to minimise disruption to the supply of our products to our Customers. Therefore we are currently recommending that Customers place forward orders to ensure we are both well prepared.
- We are committed to maintaining our goal of next day delivery for stocked items.
- We have well established relationships with experienced customs agents ready to confidently manage our import and export requirements.
- For our Customers based in Northern Ireland, we have a long established business in the UK (invopak.co.uk), who can also support your product requirements.
We understand that this is a time of uncertainty for many businesses and we are working with our Customers to provide confidence and mitigate their concerns.